Meet Cathy DonahoeChief of Team, Talent and Culture, Venafi
Cathy Donahoe has been a leader in the human resources field for more than 25 years with a passion for all things people and places. Her experience extends to recruiting, retaining and rewarding some of the top talent in the tech industry through building teams, creative programs and strong cultures. Cathy is currently the Chief of Team, Talent and Culture at Venafi, the global leader in cyber security for the Global 2000. She has also held the HR leadership position at Domo (employee #4) and Omniture (employee #87). Both companies experienced exponential organic and inorganic growth globally and an IPO.
In addition, Cathy has been active in the Utah tech and HR community for many years as noted below,
- Leadership for 7 years in Utah SHRM
- Co-Chair UTC Talent Shortage Task Force
- WTC Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Co-Chair Utah Tech Ready – Executive Board for the Private Sector
- 2013 WTC Award Recipient for Human Captial Leadership