Get Involved With Us
We are flexible, creative, and fully engaged in our cause. If you’d like to contribute time or talents to our efforts, these are some possible opportunities:
– social media content
– media relations
– writing blog posts
– event staff
– legislative tracking
– research on topics related to leadership
We speak across the state both as keynote speakers and workshop presenters. Topics we generally cover:
– understanding the value of gender diversity
– the importance of power skills in the workplace
– the urgency of women’s leadership
– starting an ERG or mentorship program
– women in politics
We believe that we are better together. We partner with local chambers of commerce, higher education, and corporate and non-profit organizations.
Do you have a program or event that you feel will improve our state and opportunities for women to lead?
Let’s explore the options of how we can help.