This six-month cohort engages, develops and connects emerging female leaders.
This is great for women in return-to-work programs, new high-potential employees, or employees ready to be your next leader.
WLI seeks to build a leadership pipeline for women in business and in politics through education and engagement.
We are a business-led not-for-profit organization and engage Utah business leaders to help them elevate the stature of women in business and board rooms through our ElevateHER™ Challenge, Political Development Series, Career Development Series, and Rising Leader Series
Elevating Women. Inspiring Change.
Companies Taking the Challenge to Commit to Elevating Women
Women Trained in Leadership Skills through Our Development Programs
We Are Business-Led
- 501(c)3 Non-profit started in 2015 by key business leaders
- Home of the ElevateHER™ Company Challenge
- Work with hundreds of companies in the Challenge, committing them to elevate women in their organization
- Present to company executives on the value of gender diversity
We Are Heart-Centered
- Positive and inclusive solutions
- Invite men to be allies for and with women
- Encourage difficult conversations that positively impact culture
- Realize the generational impact of our work
- Develop programs to build leadership skills in women
A. Scott Anderson and over 60 organizations honored for exceptional commitment to promote and elevate women in Utah
Money for your Return-to-Work Program: Talent Ready Utah announces the Return-To-Work Grant Request for Proposals
This past year has been one of change for the job market. In fact, in the September 2021 issue of Harvard Business Review, their research found “employees between 30 and 45 years old have had the greatest increase in resignation rates, with an average increase of more than 20% between 2020 and 2021.” Twenty percent! This is indeed significant and worth a moment to consider.