Rising Leader Series
This six-month cohort engages, develops and connects emerging female leaders.
Building a diverse, motivated pipeline of future female leaders.
The Rising Leader Series is geared towards helping women confidently step up as leaders. This program is great for those with leadership aspirations in large companies or current leaders in smaller companies.
Consider women in return-to-work programs, new high-potential employees, or employees ready to be your next leader.
Impact your company’s future by investing in the women who work with you.
We are FULL for our 2023 Cohort!
We’d love to have you join us in our next cohort. If you’d like to be first to know when we open registration again, please sign up below.
Invest in yourself and learn the strengths and vision you have to step up as a leader.
This exclusive cohort of women will network and begin to establish the skills and competencies needed for future leadership opportunities.
✔️ Learn your Top 5 CliftonStrengths and how to use them
✔️ Hear from presenters who have been where you are
✔️ Develop a plan for future opportunities
Six Months of Programming
YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE:
- Strategies to Use Your Personal Strengths and Values
- How to Create a Leadership Trajectory for Your Position
- Building Successful Networks of Mentors and Allies
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Ideas to Maximize Potential and Deliver a Strong Personal Brand
- Monthly meeting is live-streamed
- Cohort of like-minded women
- Online learning portal, encouraging learning throughout the series
- Lunch included for in-person trainings
- Personalized leadership trajectory plan upon graduation
PROGRAM DATES & LOCATION:
This cohort will be once a month. We will hold all sessions at WLI office within the Salt Lake Chamber 201 S Main ST #2300, Salt Lake City, UT. Class time will be from 10:30am – 2:30pm with lunch provided. Underground parking available.
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Tuesday, August 17, 2023
“If companies don’t take action, they risk losing not only their current women leaders but also the next generation of women leaders. Young women are even more ambitious and place a higher premium on working in an equitable, supportive, and inclusive workplace. They’re watching senior women leave for better opportunities, and they’re prepared to do the same.”