The Women’s Leadership Institute values opportunities that encourage diversity and help elevate women. And we want to share those opportunities to our community and of professional cohort graduates. Below you’ll find mid to senior level job opening and available board seats.
(Listing preference is given to official ElevateHER Challenge companies.)
Open Job Opportunities
Teton Sports| Utah
Director/Manager of Ecommerce
You’re an e-commerce ninja—HIYAH! You’ve reached a point in your career where it’s go big or go home. You have an unquenchable desire for more meaning and achievement in your life. You want to join a team a company with a bold vision…something like, delivering one billion and one outdoor experiences to people around the world. Stop scrolling. Read on. We were destined for each other.
We seek someone who excels at omnichannel e-commerce and who has had successful revenue ownership of a multi-million dollar direct to consumer shopping site. You should understand the foundational components of building and managing a DTC (D2C) website, including technical infrastructure, UX, conversion, and various promotional strategies. Heck, you don’t just understand this stuff, you find it fun.
To join TETON in this role, you will need digital marketing experience and an affinity for collaborating with marketing and creative departments to increase site traffic (organic and paid), integrate social media activity, leverage paid digital marketing campaigns, optimize site conversion/performance, and ultimately drive online sales. It’s not required that you have experience in the outdoor industry, but if you love charging up and down mountains or telling stories around a campfire, you’re going to love this job even more.
This position will be part of the marketing leadership team and will report to the Marketing Director. The position will have DTC revenue and budget accountability. You may also have initial supervisory responsibility and should anticipate this responsibility growing—yes, this position is going somewhere!
The position has the option to work remotely with periodic travel to our office in Salt Lake City, Utah. You must be a Utah resident. That said, you’re welcome – nay, encouraged – to roam if that’s what you like to do.
- Develop an e-commerce strategy that uses established marketing plans and campaigns to drive DTC sales.
- Optimize website shopping performance by continually monitoring web analytics, testing content and site functionality, and deploying site features.
- Manage the overall user experience on tetonsports.com, including site navigation, content presentation, and sales checkout funnel
- Provide thought leadership, innovation, and process-optimization initiatives, such as implementing ecommerce software and other industry best practices.
- Educate and instruct coworkers and senior management on effective industry practices that will help grow TETON’s DTC website.
- Participate on the Marketing Leadership Team, serving as our expert and advocate for the DTC online store.
- Lead the company’s DTC efforts by helping tell the TETON brand story, communicating to our customers, and increasing organic and paid traffic on the website.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, sales, CX, and client teams to grow sales on tetonsports.com while honoring our brand identity and core values.
- Oversee development of tetonsports.com, a WordPress and WooCommerce website.
- Ensure tetonsports.com continually meets key site metrics, including bounce rate, time on site, conversion, and average order value (AOV).
- Analyze website visitor traffic, flow, and user/customer feedback to identify opportunities to optimize site experience and improve sales.
- Develop systems for continually testing site content and features and work with developers to deploy features/functionality.
- Own and maintain relevant site content, assigning work to developers and content technicians as necessary.
- Ensure social media campaigns and strategies are integrated with the DTC website.
- Ensure content is optimized for search and content feeds (e.g. Facebook Marketplace, Google Shopping) are also optimized.
- Collaborate with our email marketing coordinator to bring synergy between email marketing activities and the DTC site.
- Collaborate with the CX Manager to deliver a compelling customer loyalty experience.
- Collaborate with the creative director to ensure site design integrity and branding is maintained throughout
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop powerful digital marketing campaigns that meet the target customer acquisition cost.
- Provide regular website reports and recommendations to the Marketing Director and the team.
- Work with marketing to develop promotional strategies for product announcements, sales, holidays, and more.
- Monitor competitor and industry site experiences
- A commitment and natural affinity to live TETON’s core values: Freedom and Independence; Ownership; Do it Right; Win, win, win; Always Learning, Never Learned; Results, Do More with Less.
- Demonstrated success growing revenue for a DTC business
- Demonstrated success in an e-commerce, consumer products business
- Experience acquiring and deploying third party software and serving a primary role in building out a company’s tech stack.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to senior management.
- Experience managing and deploying content management systems with distributed authorship (WordPress preferred)
- Experience integrating and managing the integration of 3PL software
- Ability to communicate with technical specialists, including Web developers, software engineers, and system administrators.
- Experience monitoring and optimizing site metrics
- A relevant four-year degree from an accredited College/University; we won’t turn you away if you have advanced degree or MBA
- 3+ years of management or supervisory experience
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Great Company Culture. We thrive and live the small-business company.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Flexible Work Schedule. We allow you to choose your own schedule that works with your team and your manager to have you work most effectively. We have PTO and flexible vacation policies for all team members.
- Health Benefits. A great wellness plan that gives you the autonomy to select a health and dental plan that meet your needs.
- Retirement Program. Plan for the future with a 401(k) and a generous company match.
- Victory Pool. When the company achieves above and beyond (we have consecutively for the last few years) we all reap the rewards through our profit sharing program.
- Accelerated Learning. Need motivation to learn outside of your daily tasks? Each quarter you can improve your wellness, your career, and your personal life and get paid for it.
- Industry Perks. Enjoy discounts from other outdoor company,access TETON’s gear library to test our product, and participate in many cool company programs, including our annual summer camp.
- Value-drive company culture. TETON operates from a set of core values that ensures we treat everybody right and that we make ethical and responsible decisions. You can see if they resonate with you by visiting tetonsports.com/core-values/.
Submit a cover letter and resume. Please do not apply without a cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Utah Non-Profit Jobs| Utah
Incorporated on June 18, 1990, UNA serve the 10,000 Utah nonprofits who work in all sectors, on behalf of causes, and in all areas of Utah. UNA makes sure that nonprofits have what they need to succeed by making training, benefits, advocacy, networking, and other services available to Utah’s nonprofits. UNA encourages nonprofits to be ethical, outcome oriented, strategic, and understand best practices that will serve to strengthen our communities.
To learn more about all open non-profit jobs through UNA, click the button below.
Intermountain Healthcare | Utah
Intermountain Healthcare is a team of more than 41,000 caregivers who serve the healthcare needs of people across the Intermountain West, primarily in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada. Every team member helps us fulfill our mission of helping people live the healthiest lives possible, and our vision to be a model health system by providing extraordinary care and superior service at an affordable cost. Apply for a position today and join us.
Click the button below to search available jobs.
Reading Horizons | Utah
Do you have a passion for product marketing and making an impact on education? If so, we would love to talk with you! Reading Horizons is an impact-focused organization striving to help all K-3 students become lifelong readers. We have a performance-based culture and are looking for a new marketing team member to help set the direction and be accountable for product launches. If working in a fast-paced environment with enormous opportunity to make an impact is appealing to you, we should talk.
Zions Bank | Utah
Zions Bancorporation is currently seeking applicants for over 160 jobs in Utah.
To learn more about all open jobs at Zions Bancorporation, click the button below.
Silicon Slopes Network: Tech jobs| Utah
Silicon Slopes, located in Lehi, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization empowering Utah’s startup and tech community to learn, connect and serve. They have a job board featuring a variety of tech companies and open positions within those companies.
To learn more about these job opportunities, click the button below.
Open Board Positions
Updated October 1, 2019The Salt Lake County (SLCO) Mayor’s Office is currently seeking applicants for the SLCO Boards and Commissions listed below. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please pass the word along. Here at WLI, we are...
Updated September 5, 2019The Salt Lake County (SLCO) Mayor’s Office is currently seeking applicants for the SLCO Boards and Commissions listed below. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please pass the word along. Here at WLI, we are...
Updated June 5, 2019The Salt Lake County (SLCO) Mayor’s Office is currently seeking applicants for the SLCO Boards and Commissions listed below. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please pass the word along. Here at WLI, we are...
Add your open job or open board position to our community page.
Do you have a career-level job opening or board opening? WLI can help spread the word to our community of professional cohort graduates.
Preference is given to official ElevateHER Challenge companies.
201 South Main Street #2300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111