Talent Ready Utah has announced the Return-To-Work Grant Request for Proposals.
During the 2022 legislative session, the Utah State Legislature authorized a grant program for business entities, through HB 333, to offer innovative return-to-work programs for employees throughout the state of Utah. The purpose of this fund is to support business entities in developing a new return-to-work program or expanding an existing return-to-work program offering opportunities for adults looking to re-enter the workforce after an extended absence.
For those interested in applying, kindly submit completed grant applications via the following Google form: https://forms.gle/
Talent Ready Utah shall award grant funds on a rolling basis until funds are exhausted or June 30, 2025, whichever is earlier.
Find the RFP here. Some details from the RFP are listed below.
● Provide adults opportunities to re-enter the workforce after an extended absence.
● Provide innovative return-to-work programs that offer experience, training, skills, mentoring,
and networking opportunities aligned to a career path.
● The primary applicant must be a “business entity” defined as for-profit or nonprofit in HB 333.
● Qualified applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
○ Return-To-Work Application Form;
○ Budget Sheet; and
● Applicants will complete the submission Google form where the application and any additional
documents can be uploaded: https://forms.gle/DqNZsiGkBYS32frHA.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Peter Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.